Cathedral Of Praise was founded in the belief that communities must learn to help themselves. Our work is founded on the following five pillars of faith:
Cathedral Of Praise
1519 S Riverside Ave
RIALTO, CA 92376
Phone: 909 874-8676
Or use our contact form.
We're here to welcome you. Please stop by during these hours:
8:00 a.m. – Celestial Praise
11:00 a.m. – Pentecostal Praise
12:00 p.m. – Noonday Bible Study
6:30 p.m. – Intercessory Prayer
7:00 p.m. – Evening Bible Study
I greet you in divine love!2012 is the year ordained by God for the Family of COPIM to walk in Kingdom Favor and Dominion. This is our seventeenth (17th) year – God’s perfect time to do a perfect thing! From our genesis on 1995, we have seen this mark upon our church. Therefore, I anticipate a year unlike ANY we have witnessed before. Will the enemy try and gain the advantage? Absolutely! However, the power that is working in us will propel us to a fabulous finish. As we pray – corporately and individually – God is healing our land and His plan to manifest what we have hoped for is unstoppable. (2 Cor. 7:14; Jer. 29:11)
This year, we will focus on four goals:
1. Continued progress on the Kingdom Dominion Campaign
– Let’s demonstrate commitment to securing our Rialto campus in the name of COPIM!
2. Filling the empty seats
– Let’s close the “Back Door” by learning our Love Languages
– Let’s increase our evangelistic efforts by learning how to “Share Your Faith”
3. Moving closer to operating like a 5 Star Church
– Let’s learn what excellence looks like to the Bishop and model it?
4. Shifting to the Orange Model
– Let’s focus on programs and ministries that make the church experience meaningful and enjoyable for the Youth and Children.
It will be important in 2012 that we remember the strength of togetherness – we are better together! Unified in purpose and fortified in prayer, we will demonstrate that the favor of God rest on this Church Family. This is our time to shine!
COPIM is a Non-denominational Christian Church that is affiliated with the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship – Bishop Paul S. Morton, Presiding Bishop. We consider it a privilege that you have taken time to discover who we are and sincerely hope you receive a blessing from this experience.
TO REQUEST BISHOP JOHNSON AS YOUR GUEST SPEAKER, PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com